Popular posts from this blog
Post Production 1- "Content Page"
After reflecting on my peer review, I’ve decided to edit my content page by adding a sky picture to the background and using black and white lettering. I left the words on my content page the same, but my new content page looks very different than the original. I took my cover picture and, using the clone tool in photoshop, flipped it to reflect the sunset sky and c reate a picture large enough to fill the whole page. I feel this new content page flows very well with the cover page because the top of the cover page is seamless with the top of the content and the bottom of the pages are different. I changed the font size and color on my content page as well and I feel it’s more reflective of the style I want for my magazine. In addition to changing the color and background for my content page, I also added page numbers. The format of my content page is still similar to the original, but the overall visu...
Creative Critical Reflection
Here is my creative critical reflection, I used a mix of different approaches to showcase my reflection. My Prezi features three podcast-style videos at the end to answer question four. My personal computer would not allow me to record audio with no video so while there is a black screen for the videos, it is meant to act like an audio as opposed to a video. I hope you enjoy it! Creative Critical Reflection




Comments
Post a Comment