Production 2- "Planning For Pictures"

    I have a plan to take my cover picture (of my niece and nephew) over the break while we’re at the beach. I already have pictures I want to use for advertisements for locations in my feature article. I have them from 5 different locations and I'm currently working on the organization and editing of them. My plan for my cover picture is to have it be my niece and nephew on the beach, maybe with the sunset in the background. I want to take a picture that isn’t too “Christmassy” (for lack of better wording) but it might give off a winter aesthetic. I will also be with my younger cousins over break so there’s a chance I might incorporate them into the pictures if for some reason my niece and nephew aren't cooperating (I wouldn’t be surprised, it's hard to control babies).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production 1- "Content Page"

Creative Critical Reflection