Production 1- "Planning For My Feature Article"
I’ve decided I want to have my feature article be based on “Floridian Family Favorites”. The idea I have pictured for it is to have an (approximately) 2 paragraph article about how Florida is a fun place to visit as a family and then lead into 4 different locations with pictures of each and a short text about why that location is good for families with children. I haven’t yet decided if I am doing an interview and/or who I will be interviewing. At the moment I’m experimenting with the idea of interviewing some “locals” for my general 2 paragraphs and asking things they like to do in Florida. I might interview family members, church members, and coworkers so I get a broad range of answers. Though I haven't fully decided what my exact plan is for my interviews, I think I will interview multiple people about their favorite things to do in Florida and only choose a few of the interviews to use.
Comments
Post a Comment