Production 4- "InDesign Issues"
I’ve just started putting my ideas into InDesign (a little late, I know) and there were a few more setbacks that I didn’t expect. As I’ve said before, I know my way around photoshop and am pretty good at using the specific features on it, because they're both Adobe resources I assumed it would be the same thing. It was not. I hadn't done any research on InDesign because I thought I had it down so now I have to take a few steps back and explore how to use it. After my crash course on InDesign, I should be okay, I'm expecting to pick it up pretty quickly, but I've learned from this experience to expect the unexpected. The other issue I saw in the short amount of time that I was on InDesign was that there was a lack of font options. In my digital design classes that I’ve taken in the past I have done some hand lettering in photoshop and I might resort to using that skill. I see two options; use a font given or try hand lettering. The only issue is that drawing by hand can sometimes looks messy and shaky and I want my magazine to look professional, so I’ll have to experiment to see what the best option is.
Comments
Post a Comment