Production 3- "Cover Page Re-Imagined"
To be honest, I forgot about taking my cover photo over the break. There’s still time that I might be able to pose and photograph my niece and nephew a little later, but I already have the mindset that I might have to change my plan a little. I’ll look and see if I have any pictures of my niece and nephew that will work, or any pictures of my little cousins I could use. Changing this one picture shouldn’t affect my magazine as a whole, but I’ll have to look and see what I have. I’m hoping to keep the same theme of using a beach picture because I want my cover page to be “cliché” Florida, with the beaches and sunsets. The one thing I can’t compromise is having children on the cover. This is a magazine about family travel so I don’t want to just use a scenery picture because there wouldn’t be anything to establish the difference between a normal travel magazine and a family travel magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment