Production 5- "Article Pictures"
My current design for my feature article utilizes six pictures total. I’m going to have four pictures that display different places to visit in Florida. Each picture will have a short text box that gives a short description of the location, as well as why it's good for family travel. The two images I'm going to utilize on the first page of my feature article are going to be generic “Florida-themed” images: a sunset, the beach, a pretty sky. They might also be taken from the locations I want to use for my four feature locations, but one of them might be. The article itself that will go next to those two pictures will be about general information about Florida and fun (not location specific) activities to do here; go to the beach, go on a picnic, etc. One location I’m not going to use for one of my four feature locations is Sarasota because I feel it would be too “easy”, but I might use a nice picture of Siesta or Lido for one of my more general images. I have four ideas for locations right now (Manasota Key, Busch Gardens, Lake Placid, and Key Biscayne) but those might change later in the article-making process.
Comments
Post a Comment