Storyboard



           

           

  

    It is stated best in the article “Storyboard your way to success” by James Higgins, “The organization storyboard answers three questions: What task needs to be done? When do they need to begin? Who will do them?” My storyboard answers all of these questions, from the pre-planned pictures I need to take (which I plan on doing this weekend) to the graphic design features I plan on beginning in photoshop. This board is a prefect map of my future plans for my magazine, the only unfinished portion of my magazine planning is the fact that my storyboard is uncolored. Because I don’t have my cover image taken and edited yet, the storyboard is drawn in black and white because my magazine theme revolves around my cover image. I did sketch out my image with the idea I have planned in my head; it features my niece and nephew on the beach, but there's no way to know exactly what the picture will look like until I take it.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production 1- "Content Page"

Creative Critical Reflection