Preliminary Layout

 

Masthead  

The Little Traveler 

Main Image 

A picture of my niece and nephew in front of pretty scenery (maybe the beach or a fun tree), I think it would look more professional to not have their faces features so I might have their backs turned or have the image be a silhouette 

Selling Line 

“the Florida edition” “things to do in the sunshine state for kids and adults” 

Typography/Font  

Cursive for the title, but big, all capital, block letters for the article and sub-article titles 

Feature Article/Title/ Content/Image(s) 

“Florida Family Favorites” 

Have a broad-ish paragraph or two about how travelling with children is still possible and can be fun, even though it is believed and advertised that it isn’t 

Then move to the back of the page which shows 4 images of places to travel in Florida with children (I haven’t decided the locations yet) and say what to do there and how they’re family friendly 

Content Page Styling/ 

Article Title Ideas 

Big, bold, block letters for the title 

Fun, floral, Florida themes because this is the Florida edition 

I don’t have my cover image taken yet so I'm not sure of the colors, but I think I want to feature a portion of the cover image on the background of the content page but I'm not sure how yet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production 1- "Content Page"

Creative Critical Reflection